My last class is Wednesday night! We are going to Read REVELATION! That’s right…we are going to Read it. (we will skip a little but not much 🙂
Here is what I plan to cover…
- The Rapture!
- What is Revelation
- The 4 Horsemen
- The 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, 7 Bowls.
- What is the 144,000 saved
- The 2 Witnesses
- What is the difference between the Devil, the Antichrist, the False Prophet
- What does Babylon, the Great Prostitute on the Beast mean
- What is the Abyss verse Hades
- The Armageddon
- The Millennium Years
- Final Judgment
- The New Heaven
- And right back to where we started….the Tree of Life!
It is at Long Hollow Baptist Church but ANYONE is welcome to come. Room 225 this week.
I know most of you are Long Distance Readers however I wanted to invite anyone who wanted to come to Bible Boot Camp this Wednesday. I have 2 classes left in this series and after much prayer I know that I am entering a a season that does not include leading a class for a long time.
This week we are going to read and dissect the Scriptures of Holy Week. (The Passover Feast Jesus was crucified on)
Some cool things we will talk about:
- What was the turning point that made the Jewish people want to crucify Jesus?
- 6 Days before the Passover why did Mary anoint Jesus with Perfume?
- Why did Jesus ride in on a Donkey and weep over Jerusalem?
- Jesus sleeps in Bethany not Jerusalem….why?
- Why was the Temple so crowded that week?
- What was the last sermon Jesus gave?
- What is significant about 30 pieces of silver Judas was paid?
- Was Jesus trial fair?
- Jesus went before Annas, Caiaphas, Sanhedrin, Pilate, Herod and Pilate (again)….Who found Him guilty?
Barabbas not Crucified…why?
- What is the first thing Jesus said after the Resurrection?
The class is at Long Hollow Baptist, however it is 1000% percent open to ANYONE who wants to come. Wed. Night. 6:15.
“How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:15
Over the next week or so I am going to ask you to pray over a few people the Lord has chosen for His purposes on the mission field. We are all called according to the gifts given to us: some to family, some to community and others to the ends of the earth. This group is going to Haiti to visit the Lundi orphanage. Please pray specifically for each of them. Pray for Salvation. Pray for Safety. Pray for hearts. Pray a hedge of protection. Pray for the people God will put in their path from the moment they get to the airport. Pray that they themselves come back changed.
Here are the names to pray for.
Jeff and Misty Tomlinson
Erica and Dusty Hunley
Mike and Kim Powers
Jerry and Troy West
Andrea and Tyler Hirth
Their names will be in the right column all week.